U3F1ZWV6ZTQ1MzYyNjczMzY4MzU3X0ZyZWUyODYxODY5NjkxMDI0OQ==

موضوع تعبير (برجراف) عن عائلتى a paragraph about "my family" (ست نماذج)


عائلة فاملى family


(1) 10 lines Paragraph about "My Family" 77 words 


My name is Mohamed. 

I'm 12 years old. 

My dad's name is Ali. 

He is 45 years old. 

He is a teacher. 

He works at a school near our house. 

My mum's name is Laila and she's a teacher too.

My father and my mother work at the same school.

I have two sisters. Their names are Soha and Sara. They are 5 years old. They are twins. 

We visit my grandfather and my grandmother every week.


(1) برجراف (موضوع تعبير) من عشر سطور عن عائلتى (77 كلمة)

أسمى محمد.

عندى 12 سنة.

أبى أسمه على.

أبى عنده 45 سنة.

أبى معلم.

أبى يعمل فى مدرسة بالقرب من منزلنا.

أمى أسمها رانده، وهى معلمة أيضًا.

ابى وأمى يعملان فى نفس المدرسة. 

لدى أختين، أسمهما سهى وسارة. عمرهما 5 سنوات. وهما تؤأم.

نزور جدى وجدتى كل أسبوع. 



(2) An easy Paragraph about "My Family" 113 words 


My name is Samy.

I'm 13 years old.

My father's name is Adel. 

He is a doctor. He works at a big hospital in my town. 

My mum's name is Amany. She is a teacher at my school.

My grandfather is 65 years old. He has a farm and he is a farmer. He works hard and he is active and clever. He gets up early in the morning. 

My grandfather and my grandmother live in a big house at their farm in a near village from my town.

We go to my grandfather's farm on Fridays and spend a wonderful time with him and my grandmother. 

I love my family so much. 

(2) برجراف (موضوع تعبير) سهل عن عائلتى (113) كلمة 

أسمى صبرى. 

عندى 13 سنة. 

أبى أسمه عادل. 

أبى طبيب. إنه يعمل فى مستشفى كبيرة فى مدينى. 

أمى أسمها صفاء. هى تعمل معلمة فى مدرستى. 

جدى عمره 65 سنة. لديه مزرعة وهو يعمل فلاح. هو يعمل بجد كما أنه نشيط وذكى. جدى يستيقظ مبكرًا فى الصباح. 

جدى وجدتى يعيشان فى منزل كبيرة فى مزرعتهما فى قرية بالقرب من مدينتى. 

نذهب إلى مزرعة جدى فى أيام الجمع ونقضى وقتًا رائعًا مع جدى وجدتى. 

أنا أحب عائلتى جدًا. 




(3) A short Paragraph about "My Family" 86 words


Hello! I'm Ahmed. 

Today, I'll talk to you about my family. 

My dad's name is Tarek. He is 55 years old. 

He is an engineer. He works at the New Cairo Capital City. 

My mother's name is Nadia. She is 47 and she is a homemaker. She takes care of us. 

I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers. We are a big family. 

My elder brother is married and has a little one year old baby. 

I love him and I love my family.


(3) برجراف (موضوع تعبير) قصير عن عائلتى (86 كلمة)

مرحبًا! أنا أحمد. 

اليوم، سأتحدث معكم عن عائلتى. 

ابى أسمه طارق. أبى عمره 55 عاماًز

أبى مهندس. وهو يعمل فى العاصمة الإدارية الجديدة.

امى أسمها نادية. عمرها 47 سنة. وهى تعمل ربة منزل وتعتنى بنا جميًعا. 

لدى ثلاث أخوات وأخين. نحن عائلة كبيرة. 

أخى الأكبر متزوج ولديه طفل صغير عمره عام واحد.

أحبه كثيرًا وأحب عائلتى. 


(4) A Mid Paragraph about My Family 133 words


Hello! My name is Mahmoud. I'm a student. I'm 13 years old. I'm in prep one. 

I love my family. I love my father. I love my mother. 

I have one sister and one brother. 

My father is a doctor. He is 43 years old. He works hard, and he is active, clever and kind. He loves his work so much. 

My mother is 35. She is a math teacher. She is very helpful with us and with her students. She works hard too.

My sister's name is Maha. She is younger than me. She is 10 years old. 

My brother is six. His name is Ali. He is in primary one. My mother takes him with her car to his school every day.  

We live in Alexandria. We are a happy family. 


(4) برجراف (موضوع تعبير) للمرحلة المتوسطة عن عائلتى 133 كلمة 

مرحبا أسمى محمود. أنا طالب. عندى 13 سنة. أنا فى الصف الأول الإعدادى.

أنا أحب عائلتى. أنا أحب أبى. أنا أحب أمى. 

لدى أخت واحدة وأخ واحد. 

أبى يعمل طبيب وعمره 43 سنة. أبى يعمل بجد وهو نشيط وماهر وعطوف. كما أنه يحب عمله كثيرا.

أمى عمرها 35 سنة. وهى مدرسة رياضيات. وهى متعاونة جدًا معنا ومع طلابها. وهى تعمل بجد أيضًأ. 

أختى أسمها مها. هى أصغر منى. عمرها 10 سنوات.

أخى عمره ست سنوات. أسمه على. فى فى الصف الأول الإبتدائى. أمى تأخذه معها بسيارتها إلى مدرسته كل يوم. 

أنا أعيش فى الإسكندرية. نحن عائلة سعيدة. 


(5) 10 Sentences paragraph about my family 77 words


I have a wonderful family. 

There are six members in my family. 

They are my father, mother, sister, grandfather, grandmother and I myself. 

My father is a doctor and my mother is a teacher. 

My father works very hard for our family. 

My mother also helps us in our homework. 

My grandparents tell me beautiful stories. 

I go to market with my grandmother. 

My family helps me in developing good habits. 

I love my family very much. 

(5) برجراف من عشر جمل عن عائلتى (77 كلمة) 

 

لدى عائلة رائعة. 

يوجد ست أفراد فى عائلتى. 

هم أبى وأمى وأختى وجدى وجدتى وانا. 

ابى يعمل طبيب وأمى تعمل معلمة. 

أبى يعمل بجد لأجل عائلتنا.

وأمى أيضًا تساعدنا فى واجبنا المنزلى. 

جدى وجدتى يحكى لى قصصًا جميلة. 

أذهب إلى السوق مع عائلتى. 

عائلتى تساعدنى فى تنمية عادات جيدة. 

أنا أحب عائلتى كثيرًا. 


(6) A long paragraph about My Family 162 words 


I have a wonderful family and love all my family members.

My family consist of eight members. It includes me, my parents, my uncle, my aunt, grandfather, grandmother and cousin. 

My father is an engineer and mother is a school teacher by profession. They both take good care of me.

My grandfather is a retired serviceman and my grandmother is a house wife. Both of them are coming and supportive. 

My uncle and my aunt also love me a lot. 

My cousin is 3 years older than me. Both of us play together in our free time.

All my family members love, respect and care for each other. 

My family goes for a picnic once every two weeks.

We all love to spend time with each other after dinner every night.

It is because of them that I have learnt basic value of life. They all teach me importance o discipline and good manner. 

My family is a sweet and happy family. 


(6) برجراف (موضوع تعبير) طويل عن عائلتى (162 كلمة)

لدى عائلة رائعة وأنا أحب جميع أفراد عائلتى.

عائلتى تتكون من 8 أفراد، فهى بالإضافة إلى تشمل أبى وأمى، وعمى وزوجة عمى (عمتى) وجدى وجدتى وأبن عمى. 

أبى يعمل مهندس وأمى تعمل معملة متخصصة. أبى وأمى يعتنيان بى جيدًا. 

جدى متقاعد عن العمل وجدتى ربة منزل، جدى وجدتى مبهجين ومتعاونين.

عمى و زوجة عمى أيضًا يحبانى كثيرًا.

أبن عمى يكبرنى بثلاث سنوت، ونلعب سويًا فى وقت فراغنا. 

جميع عائلتى تحب وتحترم وتعتنى ببعضها. 

عائلتى تذهب فى نزهة مرة كل أسبوعين. 

جميعنا نحب أن نقضى أوقاتنا معًا بعد العشاء كل ليلة. 

وبسبب عائلتى تعلمت قيم الحياة وأهمية النظام والسلوك الحسن. 

عائلتى لذيذة وسعيدة.  



تعليقات
ليست هناك تعليقات
إرسال تعليق

إرسال تعليق

الاسمبريد إلكترونيرسالة